RAPID PLASTER™ is the most intuitive O&P modification software available today. With its easy-to-use tools and features, practitioners can now upload their 3D scans and modify digital plaster using familiar techniques. Since RAPID PLASTER™ is compatible with most touch screen computers and tablets, people of all tech levels can comfortably make digital modifications. Now, you can even try it FREE! Simply click on the link below, upload a 3D scan and start modifying.
- Easy to use tools
- Touch screen compatibility
- Cloud-based access
- Global reductions
- Circumference, A/P & M/L measurements
Don’t have a 3D scanner yet? Click here to download a sample scan (STL file) to use for demo purposes.
Watch the video below for a tutorial on how to get started with RAPID PLASTER™:
- RAPID PLASTER™ is a web-based program, so there is no software to download. However, for best results we recommend using the most current version of the Chrome browser on a Mac or Windows computer. At this time, RAPID PLASTER™ is not compatible with iPhone or iPad.
- For scanning, we recommend the Structure scanner and included scanning app for best results.
- The software is freely available for you to test the tools and modification capabilities as much as you want. You will not be able to download or save your modified model in this free version. Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing full access to Rapid Plaster.
- If you would like to purchase a sample of your 3D printed socket made from your digital plaster model, simply use the “Submit Model” button under the “Files” menu at the top left of the screen. Once you submit your information on the pop-up form, one of our representatives will be in touch with you to follow up.